Total Pageviews

Thursday 31 December 2015

Gossip Patrol: Singer Davido calls his baby mama out Instagram!

After reading this I have decided to give my verdict. Let's all be real here. Some of our naija celebs are reckless. Must they always ....? I mean apart from knocking a fling up what about ...? I can count at least 10 celebs that have baby mamas...
I mean c'mon, it's so immature! 
I actually feel for these kids when they grow up they will be labeled.
Must these celebs ...? Now Davido just aired his baby mama drama to world. He shared this shocking post with his 1.5m followers. 
I just feel sorry for the innocent kid that's been dragged into this mess. Who knew that Davido's kid is a child with special needs?  So sad. Read the epistle he wrote about the issue, right after the jump break...



















And Elderly man Dele Momodu has replied him...





And Davido replied him... 


A photo posted by Davido Adeleke (@davidoofficial) on




1 comment: